Thursday, September 22, 2005

Welcome Visitors From Jaya Murari's Mailing

I saw a spike in visitors last night and also got the email from Jaya with the invitation to view my blog so I assume there is a correlation. That activity has continued into this morning.

I am not trying to reinvent the wheel here. There are so many excellent sites out there about devotee stuff that I would never be able to compete with. See the Links section in the sidebar for the Official New Vrindaban site and links to ISCOWP (Cow Protection) and Krsna.com (One Doorway to Krsna) for all of that. Plus, if you all are coming from Jaya's list, you are already getting a lot of great Deity pictures.

I am trying to post things that to me are interesting and devotee related, tho sometimes I know that "relatedness" may seem tenuous :-) I do have my running parody of the Soccer Sampradaya as an ongoing theme, for those who aren't familiar with it, so that keeps popping in but don't take it too seriously please.

If you find anything of interest on this opening page, there is more in the Archives section, also found in the sidebar.

In a way, what Jaya does is a sort of blogging, just thru email. In any case, welcome, and drop by anytime.

ys
Madhava Gosh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home