Friday, July 07, 2006

A Plethora of Pictures


Annamaya in action -- Grandpa and Gracie have homemade apple pie and ice cream at the temple lassi bar.



For the paramahamsas, check out Jaya Murari's June 30th photos of NV. Click here for a slide show.

For Kulimela action:

"There are now nearly 4,000 Kulimela pics posted at the Kuliloka website:

www.kuliloka.com

Please register and upload your pics as well!

For those of you with broadband internet capacity you can also view uploaded Kulimela video on Google Video:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=kulimela

More pics and videos are being posted daily. Please check back often.

Pass this message on....

Chaits"

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh,

When I click on the link to Kuliloka.com it does not work!

Can you fix it?

I'll repost it here as well:

http://www.kuliloka.com/

Chaits

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Madhava Gosh said...

It is some anomaly. I checked the link after posting, and saw it didn't work. I did open it in the edit mode, but there it showed the way it should have so it must be some wierd glitch. I could have played around and got it working somehow, but I was posting before an appointment for blood work and an ultrasound so ran out of time.

When I got home, Gracie, 2 1/2, Elena,2, and Ingrid, 5(my granddaughter and two visiting nieces )were up and and editing a blog post seemed too boring given the excitement that was going on.

Plus, once I didn't edit it immediately, it fed into Iskconnews.net and any edited version would have also fed and been a double post,so I blew it off.

I assumed that anyone really interested in it would figure out to cut and paste, and moved on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home