Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Cow Protection; Enjoying Milk


Okay, so maybe I AM obsessing a little with the comic strip generator. I have no technical skills so when an easy way to do something comes along, I can't help playing with it. My daughter advised me on how to capture the content from the Strip Generator. I clicked on the Print Screen key (just to the right of F12) then pasted it into Word. From there, thru a contorted series of programs and saving and copying to, I eventually got it into a .jpg format. Has to be an easier way. Will try something different tomorrow, but at least I know it can be done.

Click on cartoon to see it full size.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Nice Guy said...

http://www.comicstripgenerator.com has some more comic strip making fun for you with hundreds of cartoon characters ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home