Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm Back in My Barn



I'm back home and, after a couple of days, have made it over to my desk and turned on the computer. I was away for a few days, but I seem to have no memories of the really exciting parts. Like a ride in the ambulance and spending some time in an Intensive Care Unit using a ventilator to breathe. I also don't remember thinking of Krishna at any important or pivotal points in the experience, so I guess I am still on the "hoping for Mercy and Grace" path to advancement.

I will try to write some more tomorrow of what I do remember, but, for now, the 5 liters of fluid that accumulated in my abdomen while I was gone makes it uncomfortable to be upright for extended periods so I will cut it short for today.

3 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back with us! I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gosh...I am sending you a small package....enjoy....and I hope you feel better....Some people collect stamps...so, why do you collect fluid??? and as far as remembering Krsna is concerned, He is in your breath, your very cells and in your "fluid collection"....why do you feel you need to remember that you remembered???............you are loved......ed

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Madhava Gosh said...

Thanks for support guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home